- Hydration Packs
- Waterproof Cases & Headphones
- Fishing Accessories
- Shopping Cart
What's So Special
I have been asked many times, “What make VestPac so different?” I have given it some thought and there is no simple answer. There are so many well thought out and unique features in all of VestPacs products, it becomes difficult to summarize for the causal passerby. Therefore, I have developed a list of just a few of features that make VestPac so different.
1. Custom 3D Air-mesh prevents sweating and provides all day comfort, even when worn under a large backpack.
2. Convenient secure chest pockets hold all your essential gear.
3. Includes ready-to-use hydration reservoir with ABSOLUTELY ZERO TASTE.
4. High flow 360 degree bite valve.
5. Movable hose clip allows you to position the bite valve anywhere you want to.
6. Rear storage pocket fits most hydration reservoirs.
7. Heavy duty elastic straps provide perfect fit and max comfort. WILL NOT WEAR OUT.
8. Can be adjusted to fit any size or age. Truly ONE SIZE FITS ALL.
9. All pockets (excluding clear vinyl) are designed to drain completely.
10. Primary pockets have a key ring and fold over flaps for additional security.
11. Zippered pockets are large enough to hold a camera, locator beacon, GPS, radio, sandwich or whatever else you choose to bring with you.
12. Low-profile design so it can be worn under a jacket. This keeps water from freezing and your electronics last 10X as long.
13. 100% Machine washable.
14. Weighing in at 8oz, you won't even know you have it on.
15. Several models and colors to suit everyone. Unique pocket configurations to fit your needs.
16. Front panels are interchangeable for use in different activities.
17. Front or back panels can be eliminated with a mono strap (sold separately) for even more customization.
18. Great for hot, cold, dry, or wet conditions.
19. Eliminates the need for water bottles, reducing our carbon footprint.
20. Made to the highest quality standards with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
21. Original product of Jackson Hole, WY, USA.
If you have anything to add, please post it here on our facebook wall.